Good photos of your space can make all the difference. In order to better your chances of getting your space booked, we’ve got some top tips on how to take good photos for your listing:
- Make sure the space is well lit. It makes all the difference!
- Take photos that are at least 1024 x 683px. If you’re using a smartphone, you’ll be fine.
- Make sure your space is clear and free of any clutter.
- To get a cleaner shot, keep your camera straight. Aligning it with the walls can make it easier to do this.
- Portrait photos won’t showcase your space as well, so it’s best to take your photos in landscape format.