What if my items are stolen?

If your items have been stolen, you must make a report to the police. In order for us to file a claim, you must provide a crime reference number that can be obtained from the police when you make a report. We will also need supporting evidence to submit the insurance claim. Our insurance provider, Guardhog, provides up to £1,000 coverage of your items (excluding vehicles).